      From: George <patswingr@...>
      Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 23:03:52 +0700
      To: "patriotzip@yahoogroups.com" <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] What's Not To Like?

      Agreed on Brady-Moss, Steve. I think they are, once again, going to be giving DCs nightmares, and opening things up for Welker underneath, and Galloway on the opposite side.

      Baker looked good, but he's strictly a short yardage TE. The deep middle pass to a TE is a fantastic weapon. I see major competition for that element of the game among "Hands of Stone" Watson, Alex Smith, and David Thomas. I'm giving Thomas the edge, based upon his work at FB. I still love the threat that Watson presents. If only he could beat the dropsies, he really could be one of the best TEs in the game; especially with Brady throwing to him!

      I know it's only one pre-season game; but, Man, I LOVE what I saw from Edelman! Imagine how much better Welker can be if he has a near clone to give him more relief during games! Edelman sure looked like he can fill that role.

      George

      From: Don Diamant <jeepndd@...>
      Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 08:37:17 -0400
      To: "patriotzip@yahoogroups.com" <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>

      But it’s just one preseason game.  Maroney looked healthy and did hit the holes.  I wouldn’t call him done over this one game.  It wasn’t a great performance but it wasn’t bad either.

      Don