      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of George
      Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:19 AM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] What's Not To Like?

      The running attack looked better in the 2nd half, with Morris and Bee Gee running the ball. But, to be fair to Maroney, that's not apples to apples; since they were running against the Eagles second unit. Still, as I said earlier, I saw nothing new and exciting from the way Maroney approached the LOS. It wouldn't bother me a bit if they traded him for that R5 pick we need, and went with Taylor, Morris, Faulk, and Bee Gee. And I mean that.