15392Re: [patriotzip] What's Not To Like?

    Aug 14, 2009
      It was indeed a good initial test for the team  It did reveal a few things good and bad.  The rushing offense and rushing defense were both weaker than I'd prefer by a long shot (with the main units) and special teams still looks fairly unsettled to me.

      I thought Brady did develop more comfort as his time continued though his  interception was very underthrown and his sideline antics after suggest more frustration than I'd prefer from him.  He and Galloway clearly need a bit more work in getting synchronized.

      Mayo clearly looks ready to play and there was a lot of heart from the youngsters - for a first exhibition...a good start indeed.