15390RE: [patriotzip] What's Not To Like?

  • Don Diamant
    Aug 13, 2009

      Rushing defense still looks weak.  But it’s preseason, we’ve still got a lot to learn about this team.

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of George
      Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:04 PM
      To: 'Zip List'
      Subject: [patriotzip] What's Not To Like?

      That was a very impressive 1st half for the first pre-season game. Hell, that was a very impressive first half for any point in the season!

      Clearly, the stars on offense were Brady and Edelman. The OL also gets plaudits for solid protection.

      I guess there is one thing not to like. Maroney looks no different to me than he has since we drafted him.

      The defense was tough when they had to be, and definitely showed more pass rush than we saw last season.

      Wilhite looked pretty good on the corner. Burgess appears to still have something left.

      Very encouraging.

      Now, let's see how the backups look.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic