15219Re: [patriotzip] Fed-up Broncos ready to trade Cutler

  • Mike Benson
    Apr 2, 2009
      Don't fret, George, the Bucks, Bears, Lions, 49ers, Browns and Jags are in the hunt, too.

      From: George <patswingr@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com; NFL Friends <nflfriends@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:26:11 PM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Fed-up Broncos ready to trade Cutler

      Clear Day

      This, IMO, reflects a major screw up by Josh McDaniels, AND a serious danger for the Patriots.

      Jay Cutler is a damn good NFL QB. I consider him a top ten talent, and I don't think anyone would argue that he's, at worst, in the top half. McDaniels' overtures to trade him in order to get Matt Cassel was a huge mistake.

      Now, it is very possible that this very talented QB could go to the Jets! I do NOT want to see that happen. If it does, McDaniels will have done serious damage to his old team, albeit unintentionally.

      I realize this isn't going to last forever. I won't be playing football forever. But I think I've tried to ensure that when I stop playing football, the last helmet I'll be wearing is a Patriot helmet." - Tedy Bruschi

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic