1502Re: Ebay tragedy

  • Michael J.King Sr.
    Sep 1, 2002
      At 10:31 AM 9/1/2002 -0400, Karen Cardoza wrote:
      >OUCH! That's got to hurt....
      >Come on.... any one of us that are season ticket holders would have no
      >problem passing on our tix to friends, family members, co-workers, etc.(Yes,
      >even my nosebleeds....) But because he wanted to go for the "big bucks"
      >he hot burnt. Just think about it.... even if they didn't revoke them at
      >this point, he STILL took a risk with his coveted seats by selling them to a
      >stranger.... He could have lost them anyway.
      > I feel for the guy and hope
      >that it all works out for him, but he gambled... and lost.

      I agree that they screwed up but i think the Pats staff could have
      handled it better. The security chief seems to have gone ballistic for no
      good reason. He held all the cards but instead of taking the high road
      tried to get a little rough. I would imagine now that the judge found
      reason to not throw the complaint out that the Pats will somehow compromise
      if Mr Reis will drop the complaint. One of the Krafts should step up
      and turn the incident into a PR coup. Then everyone wins. I mean the
      tickets were never actually sold and that gives the Pats the wiggle room to
      make chicken salad instead of chicken sh*t!! Just my thoughts and
      YMMV. Later.Mike
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic