1501Re: Ebay tragedy

  • Karen Cardoza
    Sep 1, 2002
      From: <PhilW1776@...>

      > http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/243/metro/Expensive_seats+.shtml
      > Watch out if you're selling your tix on ebay, etc. The Faschisti are
      > watching.
      > -philw

      OUCH! That's got to hurt.... This guy's story has been all over the news
      today and they showed his family room loaded with Pats memorabilia. He
      screwed up royally IMO by going for the greedy route in the first place.
      Come on.... any one of us that are season ticket holders would have no
      problem passing on our tix to friends, family members, co-workers, etc.(Yes,
      even my nosebleeds....) But because he wanted to go for the "big bucks"
      he hot burnt. Just think about it.... even if they didn't revoke them at
      this point, he STILL took a risk with his coveted seats by selling them to a
      stranger.... He could have lost them anyway. I've seen season ticket
      holders in my old section at the Fox lose them for rowdy behavior. Why take
      the risk with strangers using your seats??? I feel for the guy and hope
      that it all works out for him, but he gambled... and lost.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic