      From: Mike Benson <mbenson321@...>
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Favre Is a JET!
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 1:57 PM

      I stand corrected. Rumor is that Pennington is going to Miami. Favre will be the starter. He has three weeks to learn the Jet's playbook. Hey, if Pennington DOES go to Miami, he'll be facing Favre's Jets on opening day.

      From: George <patswingr@yahoo. ..com>
      Subject: [patriotzip] Favre Is a JET!
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 4:58 AM

      ***** Well, that's interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about that. As old as he is, his is, IMO, still a better QB than Pennington. On the other hand, the one thing that Pennington doesn't do often, is take chances that lead to INTs. Favre, on the other hand .....

      ***** So are we better off with Favre as the Jets' QB? Or would we have been better off with "Noodle Arm"?

      George

      “I think it’s easier to jump ship than to right the ship.” - Tedy Bruschi

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic