13260Re: Pats Undrafted Free Agents

  • kmacalp@aol.com
    May 4, 2008
      <George>***** OOPS! I forgot to add an important "Thank you!" to my note, Scott.
      Great video clip. Thanks for posting it!
      <Scott> No problem, George. As for what year the clip is from, I'm not sure. I'd guess it was 2004 or 05 when Guyton was a backup. He was a starter in 06 and 07, and in the latter season he was regarded as his team's best defensive player. He also played a little offense with 3 catches for 54 yards and a touchdown along with a couple of two point conversions.

      Scott Sheaffer