13244Re: [patriotzip] Re: Pats Undrafted Free Agents

    May 2, 2008
      Special teams guy with a Pro Franchise versus special teams at a collegiate program... think that might make a little difference George?

      Don't get me wrong, Guyton was selected by a braintrust which I...oddly...trust.  He's got some fine credentials amongst the details but I am curious why he was a back-up player for the college program.

      As for Vrabel, he was playing in a playoff game with the game on the line in 1998.  I know because he swatted the ball out of Drew's hand in a strip sack that ended our playoff run.