13239Re: Pats Undrafted Free Agents

  • kmacalp@aol.com
    May 1, 2008
      <George> With my usual caveat (I have not seen him
      play), the information I read about this kid indicates to me that he could
      be a great candidate for STs on coverage teams. Speed, and leaping ability
      would indicate that he get downfield in a hurry. If he's a good open field
      tackler, he may be the guy to replace Izzo, either now, or after a year on
      the PS.
      <Scott> Actually there's a great highlight of Guyton playing special teams on youtube. This isn't on the coverage team though, it's on the return team, and no, he's not returning the ball. Check out the block Guyton, number 58, delivers near the 40 just as a tackler was closing on the return man, number 4.

      Scott Sheaffer