12381Re: One (dozen?) flu over the cuckoo's nest

  • Frank
    Jan 31, 2008
      I remember that. They showed a video of the team doing a walk-
      through in what looked like one of the hotel function rooms, and
      Brady looked like he was about to keel over.

      I'd prefer not trying our luck at that again.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, rockmaul74@... wrote:

      > well in 2004 i know it came out after the afc title game in
      pittsburgh that brady, ted johnson and a few others were really sick
      the night before the game, brady with a temp over a 102 i think and
      taking IV fluids. i mean i guess this is mostly good luck for us to
      get the flu lol..(other then indy last year)

      Wesley
      > Brit into a bubble to isolate him from the rest of the team so
      that he
      > could not infect the rest of the troops. That BB has all the
      answers.
      > Also think the different Brady was somewhat related to his injury.
      > Though your theory of the flu is an intriguing one.
      >
      > Erdoboy - Was the kool Aid actually Robetusin?
      >
      > --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, scott sargent <scott03038@>
      wrote:

      > > A bunch of the Patriots had the flu in the AFC championship game
      > THIS year, but you did not hear about it because the Pats kept it
      in house

      > > If you look at Brady on the sidelines in that game, you can tell
      he
      > is not himself, but you don't hear excuses from New England.
      > >
      > > Scott

      email to:

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      ___