10334Re: Might not have to cut Marquise Hill

  • jmsweb55
    May 30, 2007

      Was pretty classless of Thomase to write that the day after the kid

      He was the only writer to even mention Hill's status on the depth
      chart while the family came to grips with the kid's death. For
      crying out loud, they haven't even had his service yet. You'd think
      the Herald would at least hav edited that comment out until next week.

      Sometimes it's no wonder why people dislike the Boston Media.

      RIP Marquise!