      From: CBS SportsLine Alerts [mailto:mailer@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 8:06 AM
      To: bbdynasty2005-nflcom@...
      Subject: NFL - News: Exhibition game in China will be cancelled

      Exhibition game in China will be cancelled

      The NFL plans to cancel a scheduled exhibition game in China between Seattle and New England, Sports Illustrated reported on its website.

      Click here to see the full story.

      THIS ALERT PRESENTED BY - CBSSportsStore.com

      Gear up for the games and get your Bracket Tee at CBS Sports Store!
      Make the CBS Sports Store your #1 destination for all your shopping
      and Live the Game today.

      Shop Now at CBSSportsStore.com

      To manage your newsletters subscriptions, please log-on at:
      http://cbs.sportsline.com/customize/newsletter

      CBS SportsLine.com takes your privacy seriously. To learn more
      about how CBS SportsLine.com uses personal information, please
      read our Privacy Statement at:
      http://cbs.sportsline.com/info/about/privacy

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic