New Year....

  • Henderson, Marsha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hi One and All;

      We've all been pretty quiet since the new year bell has rung - guess we are all pooped out after the last month of festivities....anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy 2002...and a reminder that this month's book "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" will be discussed on January 28th at the Willow House at 7pm on 3rd Ave. and McDowell....

      Are there any New Year's resolutions you'd like to share...my one goal - "One Day At A Time" - whatever happens today - deal with it, get over it, don't dwell on it and move beyond it....

      Hoping everyone is safe and sound - Love and Magick, Marsha/Noel
    • Reddy, Sharon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
        Hey, "One Day at a Time" is my resolution too!!! :) Hope everyone had
        a wonderful holiday and I look forward to seeing all of you at our next
        book discussion on the 28th.

        We've all been pretty quiet since the new year bell has rung - guess we
        are all pooped out after the last month of festivities....anyway, I just
        wanted to wish everyone a very happy 2002...and a reminder that this
        month's book "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" will be discussed
        on January 28th at the Willow House at 7pm on 3rd Ave. and McDowell....

        Are there any New Year's resolutions you'd like to share...my one goal -
        "One Day At A Time" - whatever happens today - deal with it, get over
        it, don't dwell on it and move beyond it....

        Hoping everyone is safe and sound - Love and Magick, Marsha/Noel

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        []

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=153641.1824646.3335993.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705076656:HM/A=919357/rand=215410470>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      • Serena .
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2002
          I think that is a great resolution! Many people don't see how to let go,
          whether they have control or not. They will let it tie them up in knots.
          Sometimes I use that great song by Bobby Mcfarrin as a chant in my mind,
          "Don't worry, be happy!"

          I have 3 resolutions, but all are very obtainable. One, is to be in the best
          physical shape of my life by my birthday (9-18-73). I have a work out plan
          in place and a coach that will not let me falter (my boyfriend). Two, is to
          stick to my budget so that in 2 years I will be debt free (a relief I have
          not know since I was 17). Three, is to get our web business' off the ground
          (which is hard work that I already know how to do, but just need to do it).

          I am very excited this year about my resolutions. It will be the first year
          that I made goals that I really feel empowered to achieve. I know that it
          all because of the spiritual encouragement I have receive this past year. I
          feel very grateful!

          Serena

          "Illuminate the Darkness"

          >From: "Henderson, Marsha" <marsha.henderson@...>
          >To: "'pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com'" <pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [pathofthecraft] New Year....
          >Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:21:22 -0700
          >
          >Hi One and All;
          >
          >We've all been pretty quiet since the new year bell has rung - guess we are
          >all pooped out after the last month of festivities....anyway, I just wanted
          >to wish everyone a very happy 2002...and a reminder that this month's book
          >"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" will be discussed on January 28th
          >at the Willow House at 7pm on 3rd Ave. and McDowell....
          >
          >Are there any New Year's resolutions you'd like to share...my one goal -
          >"One Day At A Time" - whatever happens today - deal with it, get over it,
          >don't dwell on it and move beyond it....
          >
          >Hoping everyone is safe and sound - Love and Magick, Marsha/Noel

        • Josiphine Silvermoon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2002
            HI! Yes, I think we've all been more quiet than
            usual. My new years resolution is kind of odd. It is
            simply to put more effort into my long term goals.
            I've been slacking off and this year I want to get
            closer to those goals.
            Guess what? Angel is actually reading the book for
            this month's meeting! I think he might finally make
            it!
            BB,
            Josiphine
            PS-Willow, please say something so we know you're
            alive!

            Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
            http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/