Welcome new members and reminders

  • Beckya
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      We have had a couple new people join the group, so I just wanted to remind everyone that our next meeting is this Friday on February 22nd, to discuss Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life by Judith Lasater, as well as the next section of our book of the year, The Twelve Wild Swans.

      Reading the book of the month is not mandatory to attend, feel free to drop in and listen, introduce yourself, and chime in on the discussion.

      We have a Facebook group as well, and the reminders are a little more frequent there: http://www.facebook.com/groups/PathoftheCraft/
      If it tells you you need an invite, just drop me and email and we'll figure out how to add you.

      Our book list for the year AND our break-down of the sections for the book of the year are in the Files section of our Yahoo Group AND on the Facebook group.

      Let me know if you have any questions!

      Blessings
      Becky
    • Chris Partington
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013
        Hey everyone,

        I saw this contest/opportunity and thought we as a book club might like to try as it was one of our books this year. http://skypewithneil.com/

        ~Christina

        Alas it is delusion all:
        The future cheats us from afar,
        Nor can we be what we recall,
        Nor dare we think on what we are.
        ~Lord Byron 1816

        Subject: [PathoftheCraft] Welcome new members and reminders
        To: pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2013

          This is a neat opportunity.  The deadline is October 1st and here is what it says to enter:

          To enter for your chance to win, simply submit a few words saying why your reading group wants to Skype with Neil Gaiman as well as three questions that your reading group would ask Neil Gaiman about his novel, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, if you are the lucky winner of a Skype session with Neil.

          Any thoughts on some good questions?  I'll put this on the Facebook group as well.

          Becky

          To: pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com