January 2013

  • Morgaine StormDancer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      Changing Hands has multiple copies of our January book Confessions of a Pagan Nun, if you still need to pick one up.  Our book of the year, The Twelve Wild Swans, has been ordered and they should receive those soon.  The Twelve Wild Swans is a very dense book with a LOT of exercises per chapter.  There are 7 chapters and each chapter has 3 "paths": The Elements Path, The Inner Path and The Outer Path.  Here's how we'll be splitting up the book for the year (the pages numbers are for the hardcover edition):

      Jan: Introduction & The Elements Path of Chapter 1 (through p.23)

      Feb: The Inner Path & The Outer Path of Chapter 1 (through p.56)

      March: The Elements Path & The Inner Path of Chapter 2 (through p. 79)

      April: The Outer Path of Chapter 2 & The Elements Path of Chapter 3 (through p.112)

      May: The Inner Path & The Outer Path of Chapter 3 (through p. 144)

      June: The Elements Path & The Inner Path of Chapter 4 (through p. 166)

      July: The Outer Path of Chapter 4 & The Elements Path of Chapter 5 (through p. 199)

      Aug: The Inner Path & The Outer Path of Chapter 5 (through p. 228)

      Sep: The Elements Path & The Inner Path of Chapter 6 (though p.250)

      Oct: The Outer Path of Chapter 6 (through p. 275)

      Nov:  The Elements Path & The Inner Path of Chapter 7 (through p. 297)

      Dec:  The Outer Path of Chapter 7 (through p. 314)

      I will make some hard copies of this and the 2013 book list to bring for you guys in January.  Let me know if you have any questions!  Looking forward to next year!

      Blessings,

      Becky