FW: Help SageWoman rebound from our $12,000 loss.

  • Sara Rebennack
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011

      Hello!  I know I haven’t been to book group recently, but I wanted to share this with you guys.  There’s a link to a great article about Pagan publishers and how they will be affected by the closing of Borders Books, plus a link to donate to SageWoman magazine, which has been around for a long time and is an excellent magazine for people like us.

      Sara