Reminder - Order August's Book!, 7/9/2011, 12:00 am

  • pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2011
      Reminder from: pathofthecraft Yahoo! Group

      Title: Reminder - Order August's Book!

      Date: Saturday July 9, 2011
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Notes: It's 2 weeks until our next meeting, so don't forget to buy or order August's book, "The Book of Chakra Healing" by Liz Simpson, so you'll have it ready to read next month!

    • Morgaine StormDancer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011
        For those attending on Saturday, I spoke to Changing Hands and they do have 5 copies of August's book in stock for us.
        Blessings,
        Becky

        Date: Saturday July 9, 2011
        Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
        Notes: It's 2 weeks until our next meeting, so don't forget to buy or order August's book, "The Book of Chakra Healing" by Liz Simpson, so you'll have it ready to read next month!

        Edit reminder options