Reminder - Order March's Book!, 2/12/2011, 12:00 am

  • pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      Reminder from: pathofthecraft Yahoo! Group

      Title: Reminder - Order March's Book!

      Date: Saturday February 12, 2011
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Notes:
      It's 2 weeks until our next meeting, so don't forget to buy or order March's book, "The Wild Trees: A story of Passion & Daring" by Richard Preston, so you'll have it ready to read next month!

    • Emily
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2011
        I won't be at book group this month 'cause my church choir is having their fund raiser the same night. But I will post my thoughts as soon as I can.

        Side note: if anyone wants a free yoga class taught by yours truly it will be Feb 22 7:30pm down at Southwest Institute for the Healing Arts on Rural and Apache in Tempe. I think I'm in room 6 but it might end up in room 9. This is one of my final classes before I get my certification next month!

        Emily