Re: [PathoftheCraft] Field Trip idea

  • Morgaine StormDancer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
      I would be interested as well, sounds fun!

      On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM, A. C. <andyouweresaying@...> wrote:

      Hopefully this gets sent to the right peeps.

      I found a field trip idea while browsing the newspaper.

      At the Hotel San Carlos downtown there is a tour of parts of the hotel, which is said to be haunted.
      For more info, the site is:

      http://www.ghostsofphoenix.com/

      Maybe one of these Fridays I may take a jaunt down there (not this Friday, recovering from a sniffle).

      Also, on another note, the downtown CityScape (shop/dine complex) is defnitely coming together.

      Blessings!