Shout outs for the Witch's Ball program

  • so_mote_it_be_az
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      I wanted to let everyone know about the shout outs in the Ball program. So far I have not had anyone take advantage of this so I thought I would give a bit of an explanation about it and let everyone know that it is available to all members of the community, not just those that are attending.

      You can send a public message to friends and/ or family. Tell everyone you have something for sale, give some words of wisdom or any other number of different things. These messages will be in the program for the Witch's Ball and will go to every attendee. Regular price is $5, but in an effort to promote this we are discounting it to only $3.50!

      How it works:

      You purchase 1 or more shout outs at $3.50 each or 5 for $13 at http://arizonawitchsball.com/tickets

      for each shout out purchased you get 30 characters in the program "shout out" section. You may combine shout outs to make a larger messages.

      Email Autumn at so.mote.it.be.az(at)gmail(dot)com with what you want to say in your message.

      Your message is printed onto the program ad and is than give to every attendee at the ball so that your message can be seen by every participant!

      This is a great way to tell people about you, that you really care about that special someone, want the community to know about an upcoming event etc.

      This discount on the shout outs is only available for a limited time, so act soon!