2010 Book List?

  • emergent_insanity
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      I tried to open the 2010 book list but it wouldn't recognize the file. I know June's book, but I wanted to see some of the upcoming books to see which I would be interested in. Anyone know how I can access it?
    • Morgaine StormDancer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
        Hmmm, I'm having trouble opening it from the yahoogroup page on my work computer, too.  I'll see about re-uploading it when I get home.  Until then, here's the list:

        Path of the Craft Book List for 2010

        January:        The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

        February:       Kissing the Limitless by T. Thorn Coyle

        March:           Beauty by Sheri S. Tepper

        April:             Tarot for Writers by Corrine Kenner

        May:              Canticle (Forgotten Realms: The Cleric Quintet, Book 1) by R.A. Salvatore

        June:             Pagan Anger Magic by Tammy Sullivan

        July:              A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett

        August:          Eastern Body, Western Mind by Judith Anodea

        September:    Palimpsest by Catherynne Valente

        October:        The Witch's Shield by Christopher Penczak

        November:     The Magic Bookshop by Kala Trobe

        December:     The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam by Edward Fitzgerald (transl)