300 items being raffled Friday

  • so_mote_it_be_az
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hey everyone!!!

      I would like to invite you to the Phoenix EPIC meeting on Friday, the meeting is free to attend and they are often very enlightening.

      I also wanted to let everyone know what Fenix Fire Festivals is raffling off this month at the EPIC meeting. Everyone who plays is a winner this month!!!

      We will have several things available for the raffle including a cloak (pre-made so winner can take it home that night), $20 bill, Wendy Rule tickets, $1 bills, quarters, herbs and incense sticks and lots of stuff in between. We will have 300 items available for this raffle. $1 for each raffle entry and don't forget, for each ticket that is bought is guaranteed a winning item of some sort! Better yet, all the proceeds goes to the 2010 Arizona Witch's Masquerade Ball fundraising efforts.

      You cant win if you don't play!

      Everyone should come out to this months EPIC meeting, you will not only have a guarantee of winning something with your raffle purchase for Fenix Fire Festivals but EPIC also will be holding a raffle for a Goddess shawl and the speaker of the night is Justice Prevails and she will be speaking about The Imperial Court and Satanism.

      I will also be selling tickets to the Arizona Witch's Ball and the Wendy Rule concert. For those that are interested in attending both, we have a special going right now that you can get both for only $65!

      Detail, details, details:

      Friday May 7th
      Dennys at I-17 and Northern in Phoenix (2360 W Northern)
      7pm til ?