Re: [PathoftheCraft] Path of the Craft Book Group Meeting, 2/27/2010, 6:00 pm

  • Morgaine StormDancer
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
      March's book is Beauty by Sheri Tepper.  Biltmore Borders is holding 4 copies under Path of the Craft if you would like to pick one up there.

      We missed you along with the rest of the usual crowd!  Where was everyone this month??

      Becky

      On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Chris Partington <clpartington@...> wrote:

      AS it turns out my husbands schedule at work changed and my only chance to spend time with him this weekend was during tonight's meeting. I fully apologize for not attending. Please remind me what March's book is so that I may pick it up and get it read.

      Thank you all and Blessed Be.
      ~Chris

      Date: Saturday February 27, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Biltmore Borders - 2402 E. Camelback Rd.
      Notes: Please join us for a discussion of "Kissing the Limitless" by T. Thorn Coyle. Look for us upstairs, in the corner behind the music section. Anyone with an open mind and heart is welcome!

      Edit reminder options

    • squeakerscello
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
        I'm sorry! I had a Cabaret show with my UU choir that same night. I went to pick up the book on Sunday and there weren't any! So, I'm getting it on my Kindle. Too bad Amazon and Borders don't work together anymore!
        I didn't finish Kissing the Limitless (I knew I wouldn't) but have really enjoyed what I've gotten to so far. I've always like Thorn's books and have been using some quotes from her book to help my sister cope with a problem she's been having at work. It's working so far! Amazing what happens when we sit and do the work put before us, huh?

        Emily

        --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, Morgaine StormDancer <MuseofOrpheus@...> wrote:

        > March's book is Beauty by Sheri Tepper. Biltmore Borders is holding 4
        > copies under Path of the Craft if you would like to pick one up there.
        >
        > We missed you along with the rest of the usual crowd! Where was everyone
        > this month??
        >
        > Becky
        >

        > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Chris Partington
        > <clpartington@...>wrote:
        >

        > > AS it turns out my husbands schedule at work changed and my only chance
        > > to spend time with him this weekend was during tonight's meeting. I fully
        > > apologize for not attending. Please remind me what March's book is so that I
        > > may pick it up and get it read.
        > >
        > > Thank you all and Blessed Be.
        > > ~Chris
        > >
        > > --- On *Fri, 2/26/10, pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com <
        > > pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com>* wrote:
        > >

        > > From: pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com <pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com>
        > > Subject: [PathoftheCraft] Path of the Craft Book Group Meeting, 2/27/2010,
        > > 6:00 pm
        > > To: pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com
        > > Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 5:58 PM

        > > * Title: Path of the Craft Book Group Meeting Date: Saturday
        > > February 27, 2010 Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Location: Biltmore Borders
        > > - 2402 E. Camelback Rd. Notes: Please join us for a discussion of
        > > "Kissing the Limitless" by T. Thorn Coyle. Look for us upstairs, in the
        > > corner behind the music section. Anyone with an open mind and heart is
        > > welcome! Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        > > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com/> All Rights Reserved
        > > | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy<http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

      • Samuel McQuiston
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
          Becky I briefly spoke with you about my Mom being sick with cancer.
          I will now share with the others and you that my Mom passed away on Valentine's Day from cancer.
          I wasn't able to get the book for last month and then was busy dealing with different affairs and such with her passing.

          I am going to try REALLY hard to get there this month as I really enjoyed the one meeting I got to come to.

          Hope you all are well,
          Samuel McQuiston

          Date: Saturday February 27, 2010
          Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          Location: Biltmore Borders - 2402 E. Camelback Rd.
          Notes: Please join us for a discussion of "Kissing the Limitless" by T. Thorn Coyle. Look for us upstairs, in the corner behind the music section. Anyone with an open mind and heart is welcome!

          Edit reminder options

        • Verik Landru
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010

            Oh, Samuel!  I'm so sorry.  Please accept my condolences and cyber hug.  Hope to see you next month (I had a conflict as well) but take your time.

            ~Verik

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
              Emily -- the book definitely should have been there on Sunday!  I told them to hold them behind the counter for anyone who came in this month to get it - is that where you checked?

              Samuel -- very sorry to hear that.  Wishing you peace and healing.  Whenever you are up to joining us, we'll be here!
              I'll start a new email/thread for posting thoughts about Kissing the Limitless.

              Blessings,
              Becky

              Date: Saturday February 27, 2010
              Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
              Location: Biltmore Borders - 2402 E. Camelback Rd.
              Notes: Please join us for a discussion of "Kissing the Limitless" by T. Thorn Coyle. Look for us upstairs, in the corner behind the music section. Anyone with an open mind and heart is welcome!

              Edit reminder options

            • SeverusSnape
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2, 2010
                Renn Faire.  I miss you all but desperately need to work.  I am being laid off from my full time job and so now the faire is even more important.  All will be well and I will see everyone in April.  Jade

                Date: Saturday February 27, 2010
                Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm