Oct. Book

  • Verik Landru
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Becky, I can't seem to find Ecstatic Body Postures with the CD on Amazon.....should I order it thru Borders?  Amazon has the earlier publication, but not the new one that includes the CD.

      ~Verik
    • Morgaine StormDancer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hi Verik!

        Here's the Amazon link:

        http://www.amazon.com/Ecstatic-Experience-Healing-Postures-Journeys/dp/1591430968/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254537435&sr=8-1

        That's the correct edition with the CD.  You could order it from Borders, but I think it's cheaper through Amazon.  :)

        Becky