Question

  • Samuel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
      I havent read the book for this month.
      However I am interested in coming to the meeting this month because I can finally make it. Are people who haven't read the book still able to come?

      Thanks:)
    • Raymond Wolfe
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
        I haven't read it either, and I plan on being there. I don't even know what book it is. :)

        On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Samuel <azleo89@...> wrote:

        I havent read the book for this month.
        However I am interested in coming to the meeting this month because I can finally make it. Are people who haven't read the book still able to come?

        Thanks:)

      • SeverusSnape
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
          Shame on you Raymond.  You of all people should at least try to keep track of the books.  I forgive you since I have only managed to choke down half of it.  I hope I can make the meeting since I have not been there for a while, but I have some little people would I need to get to camp and the timing may be off.

          PS.  The book is Taking Up the Runes.  Quite the tome and not one you can hope to read and take in quickly.  Come anyway Leo.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
            Trust me, it's been a busy month. =D

            On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 3:03 PM, SeverusSnape <potionsmastersnape2003@...> wrote:

            Shame on you Raymond.  You of all people should at least try to keep track of the books.
          • Verik Landru
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
              It's a heavy-hitter, that's for sure!  If you have a set of runes (Elder Futhark), bring them along!
              ~Verik

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
                Hi Raymond, (and all)

                Sounds like a interesting book, and of course I can not just stop by,(a bit of a trip) but I bet you anything its the energy of the group, the friendship, the conversations, that make the meeting worth the time, and maybe the book, but thats only a small part... Right?

                Good luck and have a blast,
                Think of me while your there will ya.....

                Peace, hug's and BOOKS,
                David
                Wisp of the Wilow....

                "The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that stood its ground." --Unknown --

                "We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box." --Unknown--

                Yahoo Profile:
                http://profiles.yahoo.com/naturedudeme

                Valley Fever Story:
                http://valleyfeversurvivor.com/vfsmb/viewtopic.php?t=116

                Spoons Website:
                http://www.musicalspoons.org/

                I haven't read it either, and I plan on being there. I don't even know what book it is. :)

                On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Samuel <azleo89@gmail. com> wrote:

                I havent read the book for this month.
                However I am interested in coming to the meeting this month because I can finally make it. Are people who haven't read the book still able to come?

                Thanks:)

              • Morgaine StormDancer