Fw: Phoenix/Vocal Workshop/Prescott/Sedona May 15, 16, 17, 19

  • Avery Goodman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009

      Phoenix/Prescott/Sedona

      Please Pass it onMay 2009

      Celia Red Alabaster & BlueHello,

      Hi,

      I hope you can come out to my last month in my series of shows in AZ.  I will be teaching a vocal workshop for the first time in Phoenix.  They are great fun and I hope you will come out and we can explore our voices together.  Details for workshop and shows are below.  Please share with your friends and networks.

      Much Love,

      Celia

      Friday, May 15, 2009
      6:30p-8:30p
      Singing Workshop
      Unity Center of Hope
      6040 N 7th St. Suite 201
      Phoenix, AZ
      (602) 277-5542
      http://uchope.org/
      $25

      Saturday, May 16, 2009  7:00
      Healing Stories and Songs Phoenix
      Unity Center of Hope
      6040 N 7th St. Suite 201
      Phoenix, AZ
      (602) 277-5542
      http://uchope.org/
      Doors Open 6:30pm Show at 7pm
      $12 advance/ $15 Day of Show
      Advanced Tickets (cash only) available at Unity Center of Hope (602) 277-5542
      The Northern Winds: (602)-277-0538 www.thenorthernwinds.com

      Sunday, May 17, 2009  2:00
      Celtic & More/Prescott, AZ
      The Sacred Bean
      230 S. Montezuma St
      Prescott, AZ
      86303
      928-778-1712
      $8 in advance $12 day of show
      Advance tickets avail at The Sacred Bean

      Tuesday, May 19, 2009  7:00p-9:00p
      Celia in Concert Java Love Cafe/Sedona, AZ
      At The Java Love Café
      2155 W. Hwy 89A
      Sedona, AZ
      928-204-1500
      Doors open at 6:30pm
      Food & Drink available for purchase
      Tickets available at Java Love
      $8/Advance $10/Day of show
      www.celiaonline.com

      The Bard of Armagh
      The Bard of Armagh:  A Tribute to Tommy Makem

      Now available on CD Baby

      Sample tracks at:  CD Baby

      "Superb voice! Celia is at the top of her game with this Tribute to Tommy Makem."  Dan Peterson, St. Catherine's Irish Fest

       "Naughty in Pink" and "Red Alabaster & Blue" are now on line.  Please The Trestle Foote Faerievisit the links below to listen to sample tracks and place your order.

      Red Alabaster & Blue cover artYou may even consider writing a review and let your voice be heard!

      Celia With Dale Allen

      "To enjoy a Celia concert is to be beaconed to a bonfire on a pitch night, welcomed instantly into the circle of her loyal fans, warmed by the flame of her red hair and passionate heart, cheered by her clowning, inspired by her call for social justice, spellbound by her beautiful voice and certain that you'll find your back to the bonfire again!"
      Your support of live music/performances is crucial in keeping music alive. Thank You for attending shows and energizing the life force of independant artists.