Complete Guide to Labyrinths

  • Morgaine StormDancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to remind those who you that couldn't make our meeting last Sunday that our April book is "The Complete Guide to Labyrinths" by Cassandra Eason, and Borders has several copies reserved behind the checkout counter under Path of the Craft.  May's book "Wicca 404" also came in and is being held for us.

      Mark your calendars for April's meeting - April 27th!  :)

      Blessings,
      Becky
    • Becky aka Morgaine
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
        Sorry the reminders weren't sent out on time! We *are* meeting
        tomorrow Sunday April 27th at 6pm.

        Blessings,
        Becky

        --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, "Morgaine StormDancer"