Re: [PathoftheCraft] Barbie Tarot

  • Morgaine StormDancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      That was cute, thanks for sharing!  Your link was off but a letter or 2, but I was able to figure it out... here it is for anyone having trouble:

      On 2/29/08, Verik Landru <vchef@...> wrote:

      Saw this link on Covenspace and had to check it out.  Gotta tell you, haven't laughed this hard in a month!  Check out The Chariot.  Very, um....progressive!  www..littlereview.com/meg/tarot/barbetm.htm.  Enjoy, Verik