Need feedback - December's meeting

  • Morgaine StormDancer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
      As I mentioned before, we're already planning to change November's meeting from the 4th Sunday (the 25th) to the 3rd Sunday of the month (the 18th) to avoid some conflicts.  But Sara made a good point that we may want to adjust December's meeting as well.  The 4th Sunday of December falls on the 23rd.  Do you think we should change it to the 30th (5th Sunday) instead?  I know everyone's very busy before the holidays.  Please put in your 2 cents -- which would you prefer?  :)  Thanks!

      Becky
    • Verik Landru
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2007
        I vote for the 30th.  Verik

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
          Ok, thanks!  Anyone else have a preference between the 23rd or the 30th for our December meeting?  If so, speak up!  We want to let Borders know sooner rather than later.

          Becky

          I vote for the 30th.  Verik
          As I mentioned before, we're already planning to change November's meeting from the 4th Sunday (the 25th) to the 3rd Sunday of the month (the 18th) to avoid some conflicts.  But Sara made a good point that we may want to adjust December's meeting as well.  The 4th Sunday of December falls on the 23rd.  Do you think we should change it to the 30th (5th Sunday) instead?  I know everyone's very busy before the holidays.  Please put in your 2 cents -- which would you prefer?  :)  Thanks!

          Becky

        • Raymond Wolfe

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007

              yeah, I like THAT idea..  post Christmas sale stuff rocks.  I vote for the 30th.
              Branwen

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007
                I like the 23rd just because its closer to Yule, and in the past we usually seem to have bookclub very near to Yule.

                As of right now, either works for me. :)

                Namaste
                A.

                Open your eyes (Behold the path before you)
                See the divine (Forsake our demise)
                Open your eyes (Behold the path before you)
                See the...

                Abandon the safety
                Of mindless following
                [killswitch engage]

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 7, 2007
                  Okay, let's move it to the 30th.  I think that will work better.  (Not only for people's schedules, but consider how busy Borders will be the Sunday before Christmas!)

                  Sara, can you let Borders know and make sure that's okay?  Right now, we're looking at November's meeting being a week early and December's meeting being a week later.

                  Blessings,
                  Becky