Re: [PathoftheCraft] Question for you all

  • Nyna Eve
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      There's a great book, though I don't own it, entitled "Pagan Christmas".  I looked through it while at Borders once.  Great pictures, deals directly with the pagan roots of Christmas.  If I weren't aware of most the info contained, I'd probably own it.  But, it's the best book of that kind I've come accross for sure.  Sorry, not sure on the author, but that's the title.

      ~Alisha

      Raymond Wolfe <raymond.wolfe@...> wrote:
      Hey guys,
         I was wondering what, in your experience, is the best book on your shelves dealing with the pagan roots of holidays such as Christmas/Yule or Easter/Ostara?

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        Actually Ashlar most likely, but mebbe some others.

        I stumbled on this category list while searching for "Egyptian" music
        on Amazon. Cool enough to share.

        http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Kemetian-Egyptian-
        Music/lm/2HJYX3MKPGFRM/ref=cm_lmt_srch_f_2_rsrsrs0/102-2527133-9104118

        Hey I need to check my settings... I tried to get the emails off my
        city address, but I'm not sure I get them all at home.

        I think Anansi Boys is next... better stop reading "The Two Towers"
        (again) and buckle down. I started again when I heard about "Children
        of Hurin" coming out April 1st.

        :nD

        Mike

        .