Re: [PathoftheCraft] The Last Unicorn

  • A
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      The Last Unicorn makes me happy...

      Does that count as a thought?

      Sounds like it was a great bookclub, which makes sense since it was a great book. Bias? Maybe a little bit... :)

      I'm really dissappointed that I couldn't make it, but I am glad to hear that there was a good discussion.

      Peace - A.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        You're welcome!  I did start a profile on covenspace, I keep adding to it here and there.  Right now its not much.  I'm at morganacat.covenspace.com - I'll try to add you.  :)

        Full Moon this Saturday.  Anyone doing anything special?  It's a "Keep Moon" according to my Seasons of the Witch Planner, and goes on to say that it is a good time for spells of protection for that which you value most.

        Blessings,
        Becky

        Thanks, Becky.  I was going to look up the meaning of Amalthea but forgot as soon as I left the store (insert eye roll here).  Have you (or anyone else) had a chance to check out Covenspace?  I'm really enjoying it!  The site is www.covenspace.com.  If you do go, look me up, I'm Moxiemom1.  I ordered Evolutionary Witchcraft from Amazon yesterday and hope to have it by the end of the week.  Really enjoyed the meeting on Sunday.  Talk to you all soon.  Verik