New Pratchett book

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2006
      This is a suggestion or announcement or whatever.
      For anyone else who got hooked on the story of Tiffany Aching (it's
      all your fault), there is a new Terry Pratchett book. "Wintersmith" is
      out in hardcover, and if you're a Borders member they keep having
      nifty coupons.

      Of course I'm usually the last person to know this stuff, but since no
      one posted it, I thought I would throw the dice and hope this is news
      to at least one of you.

      Sorry for missing the last meeting. Not by choice. I thought I would
      mention though, if you're serious about having Decembers meeting a
      week earlier... Anyone who wants to read December's book should start
      soon. It is a long read. At least for me, since I don't have Raymond's
      nifty skill of zipping through them.

      Hee hee I almost clicked the "Gaelic" button below the post box, just
      to see what it would do...

      :nD

      .
    • Morgaine StormDancer

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
          OK I apologize for the frivilous nature of this post.

          However, it is my duty to pass this along, due to my fondness for the
          Nac Mac Feegles.

          http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com/discworld/freefall.html

          Mik'
        • Raymond Wolfe
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
            Ach! Crivens!
          • crowfaery
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 17, 2006
              --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <arklin@...> wrote:

              > OK I apologize for the frivilous nature of this post.
              >
              > However, it is my duty to pass this along, due to my fondness for
              the
              > Nac Mac Feegles.
              >
              > http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com/discworld/freefall.html
              >
              > Mik'

              Weeeeee! tis fun a droppin down and killin things!!!