Re: if you don't elect christians, you're legislating SIN!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Wow!
      I had to add that to my file of anti-wiccan material.
      If the Florida Republicans had not shunned her, I would be even more
      wierded out. It seems ludicrous, but a growing number of people are
      thinking as she does. To me it is a real threat, or to borrow a phrase
      "clear and present danger" to Pagans.
      Thanks for sharing Ashlar!

      Sorry for missing book night. I was off all this week, and of course I
      had the Flu from Saturday night to Wednesday day. At least I got some
      work done at the house.
      :n/

      Are there copies of "The Pagan Book of Living & Dying" at the store
      for next time?

      Mikah'el

      .
    • Raymond Wolfe
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
        Yeah, we missed you there. They do indeed have extra copies.