new

  • Nyna Eve
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7, 2006
      Hello,

      I met up with the group for a meeting years ago, and just wanted to see what was going on.  What book is being read for August?  I'm a forever student at ASU, English Lit Major.  Is anyone here going to the Witches Ball?  I'm looking forward to it.  Figure that's enough for now...

      ~Alisha

    • Morgaine StormDancer
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2006
        Hi Alisha!  This month's book is Forests of the Heart by Charles deLint.  We're now meeting every 4th Sunday of the month at 6pm.  I hadn't heard any info about this year's Witch's Ball, I'll have to check it out.  Hope to see you at future meetings!

        Blessings,
        Becky

        On 8/7/06, Nyna Eve <fawks_devil@...> wrote:

        Hello,

        I met up with the group for a meeting years ago, and just wanted to see what was going on.  What book is being read for August?  I'm a forever student at ASU, English Lit Major.  Is anyone here going to the Witches Ball?  I'm looking forward to it.  Figure that's enough for now...

        ~Alisha

      • r f

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 28, 2006
            I honestly have no idea, myself. I just go to the Path of the Craft book group every 4th Sunday of the month at 6pm at the biltmore Borders.

            okay, i went on witchvox.com and searched...  http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_ev.html?a=usaz&id=40059

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 29, 2006
                --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, r f <thefullmoonbear@...> wrote:

                I'm new to phoenix when where is the witches ball?

                Moonbear,
                Here is the website link to the Witches Ball. They still have tickets
                left for sale but they expect them to be all sold out in a couple of
                weeks.
                Blessings,
                Lady Cordella

                Arizona Witches Ball
                http://www.azwitchesball.org/
              • r f

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
                    Thanks

                    Sandy <LadyCordella@...> wrote:
                    --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, r f wrote:

                    I'm new to phoenix when where is the witches ball?

                    Moonbear,
                    Here is the website link to the Witches Ball. They still have tickets
                    left for sale but they expect them to be all sold out in a couple of
                    weeks.
                    Blessings,
                    Lady Cordella

                    Arizona Witches Ball
                    http://www.azwitchesball.org/

                    To visit the web site, go to
                    http://pathofthecraft.com/
                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Raymond Wolfe
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
                      Path of the Craft bookgroup (the book group this yahoogroup actually belongs to for online discussion) meets every 4th sunday of the month at the Biltmore Borders Bookstore, at 24th street and Camelback.

                      This month's book is The Pagan Book of Living and Dying, written by Starhawk and the Reclaiming Collective.