Hello

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2006
      Hi Guys,

      Is it just me, or has nothing been going on here for a while?

      I have been so busy I don't even know what the book is.

      Besides how lame I am that I keep forgetting it is on Sunday, I just
      went through two of the worst months ever. We will find out after
      Tuesday if my work will even stay open. I have been promised another
      job digging up broken gas lines if we close. Yay! (yeah, uh-huh..)

      If any of you have any positive energy to spare, please focus on
      keeping the museum where I work safe just like it is.

      Thanks!

      Mik'
    • Raymond Wolfe
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2006
        We've missed you in person, and meant to discuss stuff on the group, but forgot... I'll pray for your job safety so you can keep on educating the kids about the past!