My introduction

  • DIALIAS
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      My name is Rowan Dialias I have over 20 years experience in
      Divination and constant practice of Magickal studies I was born
      Clairvoyant with the ability to contact spirits since birth. I come
      from a long line of Irish Pagans that can be traced to being
      present when S.t. P atrick first went to Tara Skryne valley. I am
      also half Navajo and trained in Shamanism, so learned early to
      respect nature, listen to spirits and use hmy abilities to help
      others.
      In 1995 I joined the Thelematic (NOT THELEMIC)
      society of T. H. O. T. H. The societies main goal is to make
      their lives and the world a more positive place with the use of
      magick.
      In 1996 I became a 3rd Degree Witch in Gardnerian Wicca and was High
      Priest of the Silver Ravens of N. Y. All of the rites were used for
      good and never evil. Most of the time the Coven traveled to help
      assist spirits move on to the next world which other wise would of
      stayed here and continue haunting the living. In 1997 I became a
      Priest of the C. O. S and ran a group that sought out those that used
      Magick for negative and the group put binding spells on these
      negative Magickians. The group disbanded after Laveys death in 1998.
      I was initiated as a Santero in Santeria since my initiation I have
      taken part in over 100 ceremonies of the Sanitarians Odeahans
      Voodouns and Shamans not counting my 250 readings a month, 8 T. H.
      O. T. H. rites a year, full moon rituals, monthly gatherings and 3
      study groups held in the Phoenix area every week . In 2001 I
      traveled the north east investigating haunting's in full detail by
      living at the haunted location for days or weeks at a time if the
      spirits wished to go to the next world I guided the spirit through.
      In 2003 I ran into a female Native American spirit and spent 6 months
      living on the land of the Mohawks. In 2005 I moved to Arizona where
      my Navajo Ancestors are from. After only being in Arizona for a year
      I am already the Education coordinator for the Pagan unity campaign
      of Arizona, have lectured at colleges in the Phoenix area and will be
      doing workshops this summer on Tarot(including all 93 forms of
      divination) herbalism(natural remedied that work for pain and
      sickness)Occult(witchcraft,shamanism,ceremonial magick)Thelema(help
      guiding people find there purpose {true will}in this life) and healing
      (reikiaccupuncture). I spend most of my time in my gardens, doing
      readings for people, teaching Tarot Magick, and Witchcraft courses,
      hosting study groups outdoors and writing one of my unpublished books
      (they will be published once I find a tree free and soy based ink
      publisher). I have over 10 years in retail experience at metaphysical
      shops and include the proper uses mundane and Magickal for most of
      the products I sell. Many of these products are organically grown,
      hand crafted and blessed during the full moon.

      Below is a list of all the subjects studied and practiced in my
      interactive online course. You can take part in this course at
      anytime and at no cost if you follow this linkYahoo! Groups :
      T_H_O_T_H_

      9 lessons in Tarot,Herbalism, Occult Thelema and Healing

      Lesson 1 - what is magick?
      (In this lesson I will explain why I spell magick with a k}
      Magick is the science and art of causing change (in consciousness) to
      occur in conformity with will, using means not currently understood
      by Western scienceĀ… magick is not supernatural,Stregha.
      From there, we go on to explain white, black, and grey magick. In the
      practical application, we concentrate on tarot meditation,
      explanations of some of the tools ceremonial magicKians use (wand,
      cup, altar, robe), describes the banishing pentagram,I CHING

      TRAINING AND OTHER SUBJECTS STUDIED IN THE FIRST LESSON

      history and development of witchcraft/persecutions/re
      emergence/philosophy//the power within spells and
      charms/deities/reincarnation/retrobution /between lives/your
      altar/samhain/relaxation ritual/qabbalistic cross/split hexagram/
      principles of wican beliefs (in this lesson I will explain why I use
      the older traditional spelling of wican instead of wicca)

      The second lesson starts you off with the basics to do the Lesser
      Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP), something you will become
      very familiar with if you chose to practice ceremonial magick. We
      then go on to explain 'psychic attacks,' which seem to be a common
      concern for newbies, and finally gives readers a crash course in
      Qabala (as the modern occult practices it. There is a big difference
      between occult cabbala and Jewish and/or Christian kabbalah of the
      Renaissance). We close out this lesson with a description of the next
      major ritual you'll need to use, the Ritual of the Middle
      Pillar.Mythology of the little people and other entities.

      TRAINING AND OTHER SUBJECTS DURING THIS LESSON

      rites of passage/circles/self dedication/coven
      initiations/tools/marking in metal/knifes/swords/dress
      jewelery/horned helmet/inscriptions/witch names

      Lessons two to Four focus on the elemental archetypes, with rituals
      to familiarize you with earth, air, water, and fire while lessons
      five and 6 discuss the differences between talismans and amulets, how
      to create your symbols, and how to charge them according to planet,
      day of week, and time of day,Shamanism,

      TRAINING AND OTHER SUBJECTS STUDIED FROM 6 TO 8

      Lesson 3-covens and degrees/hierarchy and priesthood/covensteads and
      covendoms/the book of rituals/consecration of tools/rituals/erecting
      the temple/esbat rite/fullmoon rite/new moon rite/dark moon
      rite/cakes and ale/yule,Vampirism.

      Lesson 4-meditation-how meditation works,technique,posture,area,time
      of day./dreams-the source,dream interpretation and
      symbology,remembering dreams, personal symbols, the repetitive dream,
      group dreams, dreams Vs out of body experiences/equinoxes/
      yule/handfasting rite/handparting rite/birth rite/crossing the
      bridge/intuitive process/clearing the channell/external focal
      points//interpreting channeled information/the aura sensory
      deprivation/the witches cradle

      Lesson 5-tarot/scrying/saxon wands/palmistry/tea-leaf
      reading/numerology/astrology/fire scrying/herbal lore/getting the
      most out of herbs/simples/syrups/salves/poultices/po
      wders/alternative medicine/anthelmintics/astringeents/bitt er
      tonics/calmatives/aromatics/cathartics/d
      emulcents/diaphoretics/diuretics/emollia
      nts/expectorants/nervines/nerve
      stimulants/refrigerants/sedatives/stimul ants/vitamins in
      herbs/medicinational drinks/decoctions,teas/ointments/imbolc

      Lesson 6-physical body/circle/cone of power/dancing and
      chanting/drawing down the moons energy/relesing the
      power/timing/chord,candle,love and sex magick/binding
      spell/protection/form of rituals/spring solstice/gardening

      Lesson 7-runes/ogham bethuluisnion/hieroglyphs/theban/pasing the
      river/angelic/malachim/pictish/talismans and amulets/power raising
      dance/general dancing/music and song/sabbat games/wine and ale
      recipes/bread and cake recipes,Asatru.

      Lesson 8 talks about evoking spirits into the astral plane using the
      ritual from the Goetia, how to create your black mirror, the
      differences between invocation and evocation, and cautions of
      it.Astronomy and your relationship to the cosmos on a daily
      basis.Alternative religions.

      TRAINING AND OTHER SUBJECT STUDIED LESSON 8

      may day/auric healing/pranic healing/reiki/absent healing/color
      healing/gem therapy/poppets/voodoo dolls/mediatation and
      biofeedback/animals and plants/positive thinking/constructing an
      effective ritual/guardians of the watchtowers/forming your
      coven/craft gretings/clothing accessories/young witches/breaking the
      news to family and friends.magickal and mundane uses of stones.Hatha
      Yoga.

      Lesson 9 goes into tantra, while this lesson finishes up with a
      discussion of having a positive attitude, behaving responsibly,
      moving beyond the teachings,Alchemy and Necromancy

      TRAINING AND OTHER SUBJECTS STUDIED IN lesson 9

      erecting the temple/esbat cakes and ale/clearing the
      temple/meditation to the elements/summer solstice/Egyptian new
      year/fall solstice. Learn the secrets of Thelemas (Aleister Crowley)
      Most Secret
      Order of T. H. O. T. H.
      Actually this list is not complete many other subjects can be
      studied and practiced through out these lessons. Daily and weekly
      chat is also available.

      Services- Teaching lectures and work shops also I do Tarot readings
      and all forms of Divination including Dream
      Interpretation,accupuncture,reiki,herbal consultant, Professional
      Psychic medium. Investigate haunting's and remove negative spirits
      from peoples homes, schools or place of employment this is not any of
      the T. A. P. S. bull this is the real deal.

      My products
      Candles, Candle Holders, Chalices, Wands, Daggers, Swords, Staffs,
      Pentagrams, Censers, Herbs, Incense, Native American Crafts and
      Artifacts, Kachinas, Crystals, Stones, Books, Cd's, Tarot Decks,
      Tarot Bags, Tarot Cloths, Statues, Celtic Items, Altars, Altar
      Supplies, Ouija Boards, Pendulums, I Ching, Runes, Crystal Balls,
      Spell Kits, Astrological Clocks, C. O. S. Items and Membership,
      Colored Lights,
      Black Lights, Strobe Lights, Dolls, Poppet's, Make Up, Hair dye,
      Goth/Punk Clothes and Items, Jewelry, Robes, Cloaks, Capes,
      Renaissance Fair Clothing,Costumes and a lending book library of
      50,000 titles to choose from.
    • Raymond Wolfe