Re: [PathoftheCraft] Apologies for Monday

  • Joanne debaisi
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006
      And we missed you!!!!!! Hope you will be there next month. Not the same with out you.

      arklin <arklin@...> wrote:
      So, I read Howl's Moving Castle.

      As I went through it, I began making extensive notes trying to figure
      out where it was going. There is a skull for instance every place it is
      mentioned.

      It all came together for me and I loved it. I was totally prepared to
      talk about it...

      ...'til I got to my Mom's house in North Phoenix and had to do a bunch
      of things.
      Her car window was cracked, and the thing needed gas and to be driven.
      Then the plants needed water, and there was mail to collect, and a few
      things to find of mu Mom's, and before I knew it it was after 7 and I
      said "..." (*takes a big, deep breath) well I won't say what I said.

      I so missed book night and my friends.

      :n(

      Yahoo! Mail