Re: study group

  • DIALIAS
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2006
      February 6 we will be having the first of our many weekly study group
      for all
      of those in A. Z. interested in the study and practice of
      Divination,Magick,Witchcraft,Herbalism and Healing.The first study
      group will be
      held at "hole in the rock"(Papago Park) at 5pm.You can contact me at
      intuitivblueone@... regarding any questions about future study
      group locations and times.

      --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, "DIALIAS"
      <dialias_hasatan@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > Syrups.
      > > Salves.
      > > Poultices.
      > > Powders.
      > > Alternative medicine.
      > > Anthelmtinics.
      > > Astringents.
      > > Bitter tonics.
      > > Calmatives.
      > > Aromatics
      > > Cathartics.
      > > Demulcents.
      > > Diaphoretic's.
      > > Diuretics.
      > > Emollients.
      > > Expectorants.
      > > Nervines.
      > > Nerve stimulants.
      > > Refrigerants.
      > > Sedatives.
      > > Stimulants.
      > > Vitamins.
      > > Medicinal drinks.
      > > Teas.
      > > Ointments.
      > > Imbolc.
      > >
      > > Lesson 6- Spring solstice and the 102 year anniversary of the
      > > writing of the book of the law.
      > > Physical body.
      > > Circle.
      > > Cone of power.
      > > Dancing and chanting.
      > > Drawing down the moon and the sun.
      > > Releasing energy.
      > > Timing of spells.
      > > Chord ,candle,love and sex magick.
      > > Binding spells.
      > > Protection spells.
      > > Forms of rituals.
      > >

      > > Lesson 7-Different kinds of runes and magickal script including,
      > > ogham,hieroglyphs,theban,malachim,pictish,and T.H.O.T.H.
      > > Making talismans and amulets.
      > > Power raising dance.
      > > Transcendental music
      > > Sabbatt games.
      > > Wine and ale recipes.
      > > Bread and cakes recipes.
      > > Goetia.
      > > Creating a black mirror.
      > > Differences and cautions of evocation and invocation.
      > > Astral projection.
      > >
      > > Lesson 8.
      > > Mayday.
      > > Auric healing.
      > > Pranic healing.
      > > Reiki.
      > > Absent healing.
      > > Color healing.
      > > Gem therapy.
      > > Poppetts.
      > > Meditation and bio feedback.
      > > Familiars.
      > > Gardening.
      > > Positive thinking.
      > > 4 archangels.
      > > Forming a coven.
      > > Craft greetings.
      > > Breaking the news to family and friends that your a magickian.
      > > Review of solstices.
      > > Elemental meditations.
      > > Tantra
      > >
      > > P.S.
      > > Every fullmoon I would like to invite anyone interested in the
      study
      > > group to a social gathering that I host.

    • Raymond Wolfe

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
          Actually I am going to be honest here some of the books chosen are
          silly and ridiculous and one of the reason why we are trying to
          organise an outdoor study group for more serious members of the
          craft.Hey I will read anything though but isnt it more relaxing to
          read a book outdoors and have discusssions out doors. If your answer
          is no then my question is what kind of Pagan are you,please do not
          respond back in all defense and negativity its a simple question.
          --- In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, Raymond Wolfe
          <raymond.wolfe@...> wrote:

          > Som Dialias_Hasatan... What did you think of The Twelve Wild
          Swans? Have you
          > picked up February's book yet?
          >
          > On 2/2/06, DIALIAS <dialias_hasatan@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > February 6 we will be having the first of our many weekly study
          group
          > > for all
          > > of those in A. Z. interested in the study and practice of
          > > Divination,Magick,Witchcraft,Herbalism and Healing.The first
          study
          > > group will be
          > > held at "hole in the rock"(Papago Park) at 5pm.You can contact
          me at
          > > intuitivblueone@... regarding any questions about future study
          > > group locations and times.

        • Ione Morgaine
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
            If we can come, are we to bring a book or anything else in particular?

            <raymond.wolfe@...> wrote:

            > Som Dialias_Hasatan... What did you think of The Twelve Wild
            Swans? Have you
            > picked up February's book yet?
            >
            > On 2/2/06, DIALIAS <dialias_hasatan@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > February 6 we will be having the first of our many weekly study
            group
            > > for all
            > > of those in A. Z. interested in the study and practice of
            > > Divination,Magick,Witchcraft,Herbalism and Healing.The first
            study
            > > group will be
            > > held  at "hole in the rock"(Papago Park) at 5pm.You can contact
            me at
            > > intuitivblueone@... regarding any questions about future study
            > > group locations and times.

            To visit the web site, go to
            http://pathofthecraft.com/

            Arizona state Arizona state university State of arizona
            Arizona state flag Arizona state labor laws State of arizona corporation

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            --
            IoneMorgaine--DD
            "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."

            "May I be a bridge, may I be a boat, for all who wish to cross the water."
            Buddhist meditation

          • Raymond Wolfe
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
              actually, i was just wondering why you joined this group. this is for a specific book group with specific books, and discussion of those books. this is not a place to advertise, that would be witchvox.

              as for being oujtdoors, we have met outdoors before and have read books outdoors before. at bookstar, the willow house, and at the borders we currently meet at, not to mention a park once or twice.

            • Morganacat@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
                To be frank, its simply very arrogant of you to assume we are not
                "serious" members of the craft when you haven't even attended one
                meeting and only been a member of this group for less than a month. So
                your definition of pagan is someone who is outside all the time? So
                I'm assuming you camp outdoors every night? And as for not responding
                "back in defense and negativity".... You cannot expect to send out
                negativity and not receive any in return. It is a simple law of return
                that any pagan would know.

                If you wish to remain a member of this group, please limit your
                solicitation for your classes to a once per month posting. If you do
                not wish to participate, then perhaps it would be more beneficial for
                you to create your own yahoo group and post an invite. Good luck on
                your path.

                Blessings,
                Becky
                Moderator of Path of the Craft

                <raymond.wolfe@...> wrote:

                > Som Dialias_Hasatan... What did you think of The Twelve Wild
                Swans? Have you
                > picked up February's book yet?
                >
                > On 2/2/06, DIALIAS <dialias_hasatan@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > February 6 we will be having the first of our many weekly study
                group
                > > for all
                > > of those in A. Z. interested in the study and practice of
                > > Divination,Magick,Witchcraft,Herbalism and Healing.The first
                study
                > > group will be
                > > held at "hole in the rock"(Papago Park) at 5pm.You can contact
                me at
                > > intuitivblueone@... regarding any questions about future study
                > > group locations and times.

                To visit the web site, go to
                http://pathofthecraft.com/
                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Joanne debaisi
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 4, 2006
                  So, I must interject a couple words here, I am totally unsure who you are that is posting about the meetings at Papago park, have you been to a meeting. I can add that anyone who responds to "Twelve Wild Swans" as kind of silly surprises me. "Twelve Wild Swans" for others lurking on this website is an incredibly moving and deep path through yourself as you create sacred space. Which part is silly? The part where she teaches us to rechannel anger to personal action, turn wishes and excuses into transformation  and realization?
                  I wish you well in pursuing you personal magic agendas even on our discussion board if you also participate in our discussions, but I choose my pagan teachers for their wisdom not their ability to dismiss other's choices in a patronizing manner. I was just watching your postings with some interest until your spiritually juvenile response to a book by one of the people who made it even possible for you to meet so openly successfully turned me off.

                  <raymond.wolfe@...> wrote:

                  > Som Dialias_Hasatan... What did you think of The Twelve Wild
                  Swans? Have you
                  > picked up February's book yet?
                  >
                  > On 2/2/06, DIALIAS <dialias_hasatan@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > February 6 we will be having the first of our many weekly study
                  group
                  > > for all
                  > > of those in A. Z. interested in the study and practice of
                  > > Divination,Magick,Witchcraft,Herbalism and Healing.The first
                  study
                  > > group will be
                  > > held  at "hole in the rock"(Papago Park) at 5pm.You can contact
                  me at
                  > > intuitivblueone@... regarding any questions about future study
                  > > group locations and times.

                • arklin
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 6, 2006
                    Whoa Nellie!

                    Peace! I love classes. There is always more to learn.

                    My friend Constance used to hold such a thing, although she is out of
                    the biz. Honestly hole in the Rock is an odd place to hold a class -
                    can't focus...

                    I agree with the group. I heartily recommend you use the Witches' Voice
                    and post your class THERE. We all read it. Don't spam other groups. If
                    you hold it, they will go (OK that is a bad mis-quote).

                    We are a study group, and we study quite a bit, but as Morgaine said
                    please keep it minimal. She is the HP of this group (as it were) and her
                    word is the word. We back her 210%.

                    If you want to attend, sincerely participate. We do.

                    Mik'