Great Holiday GIft Idea

  • cindagavgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      All,
      If you are looking for a great gift for someone (or for yourself)
      I make and sell leather journals/BOS on Ebay. My Ebay name is cgavagan.
      There is a 20% discount to our bookclub members. Just send me an email
      that you bought a journal and I will walk you through the discount
      process. Also, if you would like we could meet and I will bring
      some of my journals so you can take a look.

      Cinda