Website

  • Serena Agha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Hello Everyone!!!!

      I wanted to let everyone know what is happening with pathofthecraft.com

      We were down for about 2 weeks because we moved to a new hosting company. The message board is no longer available. The cost of hosting the website with the message board was becoming too much for me to handle plus the message board had not been used very much in the last 6 months. All our communication will run through this mail list. To look up old posts go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pathofthecraft/

      The group still needs donations for the existing hosting costs as well as maintenance. To make a donation just go to the website homepage at www.pathofthecraft.com and the link is at the bottom of the page on the left.

      Sorry for any worries!!!!

      Take care to you all!!!!

      BB - Serena