I'm finding the web page shut down...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2005
      mebbe my link is bad, or what(?!?!?)

      I'm ordering the book for July.
      I haven't attended since I showed up and got reamed for not reading
      the book.

      mike
    • Morganacat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2005
         Um, nobody gets reamed for not reading the book... So I'm sorry if something was said that was taken that way.  That's not the message I've been trying to put out to anyone, I've always encouraged people to come whether they read the book or not.  We have good conversation anyway, and being "on topic" is never a strict guideline either.  When 1/2 of the group reads the book, I'm happy!

        As far as the website, there was some discussion during our last meeting about how much the website was costing Serena.  While some people (and I think you were one of them) were generous enough to contribute, it was still a burden, and the traffic on the message boards has been very infrequent lately.  My understanding is that we'll be relocating, but Serena could give some more specific info on that.

        So are we done... big fat no!  :)  As long a person or two besides me keeps going so I don't have to talk to myself!

        Sorry for the infrequency of meeting reminders... meetings sneak up on me.  Will try to do better.

        Blessings,
        Becky
        Moderator

        I haven't attended since I showed up and got reamed for not reading
        the book.

        mike

        to visit the message board, go to
        http://pathofthecraft.com/board/