April's Meeting

  • Morganacat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 6:23 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to let everyone know, especially Sara and Joanne who were nice enough to volunteer to help, that I will actually be able to make this month's meeting.  We did have a vacation scheduled, but it didn't work out.  But at least the good news is Raymond and I will be there to discuss the Witch's Qabala.  :)

      I know I didn't send a follow up email for out last meeting, but I'd like to say that it was great to see such a turnout.  We had an awesome discussion about Gregory Maguire's book "Wicked".  It turned out to be very thought provoking and complex, I'm sure what we managed to discuss was only a fraction of what we could have, given enough time.   It was also fun to have everyone point out some of the subtle humor that I missed.  ;)

      Hope to see you all on April 25th, 7pm...

      Blessings,
      Becky
    • Branwen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 10:18 PM
        woohoo!  I'm off the hook!  *grin*
        I still haven't started it, and probably won't get to read it, but will be there anyway.  Joanne IS in the middle of it, however, and will likely have some good discussion topics.
        Sara
        Just wanted to let everyone know, especially Sara and Joanne who were nice enough to volunteer to help, that I will actually be able to make this month's meeting.  We did have a vacation scheduled, but it didn't work out.  But at least the good news is Raymond and I will be there to discuss the Witch's Qabala.  :)

        I know I didn't send a follow up email for out last meeting, but I'd like to say that it was great to see such a turnout.  We had an awesome discussion about Gregory Maguire's book "Wicked".  It turned out to be very thought provoking and complex, I'm sure what we managed to discuss was only a fraction of what we could have, given enough time.   It was also fun to have everyone point out some of the subtle humor that I missed.  ;)

        Hope to see you all on April 25th, 7pm...

        Blessings,
        Becky

        to visit the message board, go to
        http://pathofthecraft.com/board/