What the heck it WRONG with the Path of the Craft website??

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      I do not know what is wrong with the website but when I try to login
      it does not let me. I have reset my dam password about 4 times and it
      STILL does not let me log in. My user name is the same as the one I
      use on here, its LadyCordella. Can the person who runs the website
      find out what is going on? Thank you. And also the list of books
      that are listed here have some kind of weird script at the beggining
      and at the end of each book listed, why is that? It makes it hard to
      read what the titles to the books are.
    • Morganacat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        Are you using a nonstandard operating system? Something other than windows? Serena is still the website moderator, she should be able to help with the password problem. Don't worry, we'll work it out!!

        As far as the strange script, are you reading all the messages from the Yahoo site? I see what you mean now. It was probably because I copied and pasted from Microsoft Word and something got hosed in the process. Although I receive email to a non-yahoo account and it didn't show up in the email. But I can repost it easily.

        Anyone else having problems logging into the Path of the Craft board?

        Blessings,
        Becky

        <<I do not know what is wrong with the website but when I try to login
        it does not let me. I have reset my dam password about 4 times and it
        STILL does not let me log in. My user name is the same as the one I
        use on here, its LadyCordella. Can the person who runs the website
        find out what is going on? Thank you. And also the list of books
        that are listed here have some kind of weird script at the beggining
        and at the end of each book listed, why is that? It makes it hard to
        read what the titles to the books are.>>
      • Serena .
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          Hello Sandy,

          I believe I fixed both problems for you. The weird script was an issue in your settings. I set your membership to allow HTML, that way you can see every posting the way it is posted. I will send you a new password in a private email.

          Sorry for your troubles!

          Believe in Magick!

          Serena

          Visit www.pathofthecraft.com

          From: "Sandy" <LadyCordella@...>
          Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:51:23 -0000

          >I do not know what is wrong with the website but when I try to login
          >it does not let me. I have reset my dam password about 4 times and it
          >STILL does not let me log in. My user name is the same as the one I
          >use on here, its LadyCordella. Can the person who runs the website
          >find out what is going on? Thank you. And also the list of books
          >that are listed here have some kind of weird script at the beggining
          >and at the end of each book listed, why is that? It makes it hard to
          >read what the titles to the books are.
          >

          >to visit the message board, go to
          >http://pathofthecraft.com/board/
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sandy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2005
            In pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com, "Serena ." <serena@p...> wrote:
            Hello Sandy,
            I believe I fixed both problems for you. The weird script was an
            issue in your settings. I set your membership to allow HTML, that way
            you can see every posting the way it is posted. I will send you a new
            password in a private email.

            Sorry for your troubles!
            Believe in Magick!
            Serena
            *************************
            Thanks Serena and Becky for your help. I am not sure what is going on
            with Yahoo on my end, but I am not even getting postings until about
            2-3 days later. And I thought I had my settings at HTML, I usually
            leave all my settings at the default level. I do opertate on Windows
            although I have been having problems with errors lately, I guess I
            will just have to have someone look at it, maybe that is the problem?
            But thanks for posting the book list again, I appreciate that.

            Serena,
            I did email you again because even with the new password you gave me
            I still can not login to the Path of the Craft website. Maybe I need
            to give my computer a ritual cleansing? lol Thanks for all your help.

            Blessings,
            Sandy