new member

  • SkylerLark
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hello everyone ~

      I am moving back to Phoenix and was looking about on WitchVox to find any active pagan groups in the area and found your book group! I'm absolutely delighted to find you all! I had actually looked around for a pagan book group a few years ago in the Midwest and didn't find one - it's wonderful to find one established where I'm moving.

      Ahem..a bit about myself.

      I am an archaeologist - just accepted a new position for a firm in Phoenix. Spiritually, I follow an ecclectic path - Green Witch (apprenticed with one for a year in Kansas City), Faery Seership, Southern Folk Magick, Home energetics (ala Wicca meets Feng Shui) - I've been involved in the pagan world overtly for about the past five years and more as an observer for about two years before that. I am an absolutely voracious reader! I was delighted to see that "Onion Girl" was a book your group read recently - I devour anything by Charles deLint.

      My work takes me out of town a lot, so I'm sure I'll miss some of the meetings at Borders. But - I will attend all that I can.

      I look forward to meeting you all!

      BB,
      Victoria
    • Serena .
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
        Hello Victoria,

        We are happy to welcome you to our group and look forward to meeting you in the future. Blessings on your move and new career!

        Believe in Magick!

        Serena

        Visit www.pathofthecraft.com

        From: "SkylerLark" <skylerlark@...>