April's Book

  • Lady Cordella
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      MM Everyone,
      I don't know if anyone else is having problems finding the book for
      April "When,Why,If..." by Robin Wood, but I just got a notice from
      the Borders up on Bell Rd near Arrowhead that it was out of print and
      not avalible. So I went on Amazon.com and I did find that you could
      order it new (not sure that I personally trust that info! lol) so I
      ordered it from a book broker and I paid extra for faster shipping.
      If anyone else found the book in town, pass on the info!

      Blessings,
      Sandy aka LadyCordella
    • Morganacat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
        That's why I originally recommended Amazon! (Not just blowing smoke!) I usually encourage people to support the store we meet at but in this case they are less than dependable. Borders thinks its out of print but its not...although it seems like it might be independently published. I ordered mine from Amazon and received it in 3 days. Brand new. (Free shipping because I ordered other things that made it over $25.) I've never had any problems with Amazon...everywhere else is a different story. Even if you did find a store in town to order and ship it, it usually takes longer and they might run into the same problem (thinking its out of print).

        Good luck! Seems like a good book so far...

        Blessings,
        Becky

      • raymondkitten@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
          i tried to get borders to order our book and they said theyd get it in 8-10 weeks. afaik, they still havent gotten it, if they even ever found it.

          we went to amazon and got it in less than half a week. omg.