Reminder - BOOK GROUP MEETING

  • pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004

      BOOK GROUP MEETING

      Date: Monday, March 22, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM MST (GMT-07:00)

      this months book is Dan Brown's bestselling DA VINCI CODE. if
      you dont have it, i suggest running to borders on mill avenue in
      tempe and picking up a copy since they are nice enough to host
      us and give us a 20% discount on all of our books on the night
      our group meets!

      this month's meeting is MONDAY MARCH 22ND, @ 7PM IN THE CAFE
      AREA OF THE BORDERS BOOKSTORE ON MILL AVENUE IN TEMPE. please
      show up!
    • pathofthecraft@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2004

        BOOK GROUP MEETING