Re: [pathofthecraft] Ostara Ritual - why you should go

  • Morganacat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thanks, Arklin. :) I know you were joking, but some people are a little skittish whenever you mention the word "skyclad", so I appreciate your encouragement. What this ritual is really about is achieving an altered state through creative means (music, art, etc.). We still need people to attend, so if any of you are interested, let me know! I'll only be releasing the final information to the people who have contacted me.

      (BTW, our Dark Goddess ritual was delayed indefinitely...because it wasn't as carefully planned as I'd wanted! But its still something I'm planning to host.)

      Blessings,
      Morgaine/Becky

    • emeraldas66@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        In a message dated 2/1/2004 12:40:29 PM US Mountain Standard Time, Morganacat@... writes:
        and please pass the crow-sauce)

        Crow sauce? I don't know Morgaine, now he's cooking our birds..... (tee hee)