november/december meetings

  • raymondkitten@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      this months meeting is november 24th, 7 pm, borders on mill avenue! the book we are discussing is the Return of the King, by james ronald reuel tolkien. We will also be planning a PotC RotK movie showing, if we can get enough people interested. SPEAK UP AND SAY WHERE YOU WANNA SEE IT AT!

      December's meeting falls... directly on YULE! thats right, december 22nd, the winter solstice. do we wanna keep it there or hold it on the 29th?

      meow!
      Raymond/AshlarZiven
    • Marsha Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        Hi Ashlar,

        I want to see the movie (maybe Tempe is mid-area) for all - but I live downtown Phoenix, and you live out near Avondale - I will go whereever - if it is a possible night for me.

        I don't mind having book group on Yule - our group's yule is on the weekend.  But that is my vote.  One side idea - since it is the "Cookbook" month - maybe we could make and bring a Yule treat???  What do you think?

        Love and Hugs, Marsha/Noel Etoile*

        On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:13:44 -0500 raymondkitten@... writes:
        this months meeting is november 24th, 7 pm, borders on mill avenue! the book we are discussing is the Return of the King, by james ronald reuel tolkien. We will also be planning a PotC RotK movie showing, if we can get enough people interested. SPEAK UP AND SAY WHERE YOU WANNA SEE IT AT!

        December's meeting falls... directly on YULE! thats right, december 22nd, the winter solstice. do we wanna keep it there or hold it on the 29th?

        meow!
        Raymond/AshlarZiven

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here